Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Just shall live by Faith

I am a firm believer that you will receive what you have faith for. All over the Gospels you will see Jesus saying: "your faith has healed you"; "be done to you according to your faith". To the Centurion that told Jesus what to do in the case of his servant that was sick, Jesus replied " I have never see faith like this..."

I believe God is waiting for us to trust Him for bigger and greater things. Jesus said we would do greater things than He did, but how can we if we have no vision, or no faith?

My husband and I have been following a prophet for some time now. I know that many do not believe in the 5 fold ministries, but why do we insist in reducing the Power of our God? I believe in prophecies, I have seen them come to pass over and over in my life. I believe in personal prophecies and prophecies spoken over an area, region or country.

Kim Clement has been correct about a lot of things. Many things, as he has said himself he has not agreed with. But he is a Spokesman for God, he is not supposed to rationalize or edit what he hears from God, he is supposed to voice it. And so he does!!

Check out his latest prophecies and believe it!! Agree with it, dare to believe and expect it for your life!! God can do all things, what is impossible to men is possible to God!!

Prophecy spoken in April 24, 2009.

Be encouraged today... God is good and He is control of all things. :)

Tereza

3 comments:

Peter Davidson said...

Hi Tereza, You have a very nice blog here! You may also enjoy the many testimonies of our Savior at http://wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com. God bless.

Deb said...

Hi Tereza,
I am so glad that you've started this new blog and am anxious to see where God takes it.
You are following me over at Together We Travel. I have had to let that blog sleep for now and am concentrating on my blog over at
www.onesingleminute.blogspot.com
I'd love to have you visit over there. I'm reposting Our Story on that blog and will continue it each Wednesday.
Blessings to you,
Deb

Colleen said...

Hi Tereza, I found this blog after you posted on my unschooling blog. Thought I'd reciprocate with a comment. First of all we attend a very small church (newly opened) that definitely follows the 5-fold ministry so was thrilled to read your post here. I need to go back and check out the prophesies of Kim Clement now....

Congrats on your pregnancy and looking forward to reading more.
Oh, I'm a stamper and scrapbooker too so thought that was cool that we have that in common. Love your scrapbooking blog and your albums are gorgeous!